Wednesday, January 5, 2011

1/2 Marathon Decision!

I am off to a good start so far! It has been 3 days of tracking my food now;) I have only gone over by 1 point, and have been sneaking a little chocolate in every night. I know that I have to cut that out, but it is making everything a lot easier right now! I find it way easier and less stressful with this meal plan. I shouldn't have to go to the grocery store until next week, and I know that we have food for dinners every night!



I am STILL sick so no working out for me! Exercise today is going to have to be playing in the snow with my little guy! I have decided to sign up for a half marathon! I got so excited when I thought about it, and know that it is exactly what I need to motivate myself! My husband moved my elliptical last night, so I now have a treadmill and elliptical (crosstraining).



My goal for today is to drink lots of water and stay on points! Hopefully I can get better soon and start training;) So excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment