Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bringing the Coffee Back


I have had a pretty rotten past couple of days:( My cat was still getting sick yesterday, so I had to take her back to the vet to get x-rays and blood tests. The x-rays came back good, so now we are waiting on the bloodwork to come back. The vet prepared me for the worst, and the possibility that she may have to be put down. After I brought her home yesterday she just went downhill, and I am afraid that I may lose my poor kitty today. I have had her for 9 years! 9 crazy years of finding myself, falling in love, and having 2 children. It is going to be so hard to let her go........................ K, enough sentimental stuff..............


On to other things though. My son has been sick, and got sick in our bed at about 1 in the morning. So, after all the sheets were changed and he was feeling better and back to bed, my daughter woke up teething. She decided to stay up for an hour, and all of those things combined are the reason why I BROUGHT COFFEE BACK this morning! I made it two wonderful days coffee free, but this morning I really needed it!

We had our weigh-in yesterday morning and I lost 3 pounds! Great feeling! My thyroid levels have been high for the past few months so I have gone back and forth with weight loss and gain and feeling bad, but I think that it is finally stabilized! I am still trying to keep somewhat on track, but with everything going on I haven't been able to work out and haven't felt like tracking points. I am hoping in the next couple of days that everything will go back to normal a little and I can get back at er'!


Breakfast today was oats with coffee (milk and agave nectar).

Lunch was 2 small slices of vegetarian pizza with salad and this amazing salad dressing:



Supper will be a chicken stir fry with Litehouse Sesame Ginger marinade and brown rice. I cut up all the vegetables early in case I have to take my cat to the vet.



Cabbage, bok choy, carrots, onion, red pepper, mushrooms,and broccoli.


No comments:

Post a Comment