Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A New Week

Last week was one of the worst I have had! My son was really sick, and my cat! My son got better, but my cat didn't. Unfortunately, we had to put my cat down yesterday:( It was SO sad, and I am still terribly upset about it! Everything reminds me of her in my house! My son asked if we could go and get her from Heaven now (my heart breaks). RIP Kahlua! You were the best cat ever!!!

I did not track anything last week, and have been doing a lot of emotional eating! Like this morning, I thought of my cat, started to cry, grabbed cookies! I know what I am doing, yet I think that I will somehow be cured of all of my grief with a few cookies (doesn't work by the way). My plan is to track what I eat with the assumption that it will still probably not be that good this week.

Weighed in today, and I lost one pound! I am kinda shocked because I haven't been tracking. I did work out quite a bit, and tried to eat a little healthy! I have plans to work out today if my stomach stops doing flip flops....... My plan for today:

Breakfast: 3/4 cup Honey Almond Flax Kashi Cereal, 1/4 cup Honey Puffed Kashi Cereal, 1/2 cup 2 % milk (out of skim), Coffee (it's back for awhile now) with 2% milk and agave nectar.

Snack: 3 Fruit Creme cookies (not part of plan but it happened)

Lunch: 2 slices of Rye bread, 2 hard-boiled eggs, 2 Laughing Cow wedges, one tomato.

Snack: Apple

Supper: Whole wheat spaghetti with homemade lentil spaghetti sauce.

And lots of lemon water! My friend sees a naturopathic doctor and she said that lemon water helps with digestion. I might as well give it a try.

We'll see how this goes, but that is my "plan" for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment