Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ringing in the New Year sick.......




So last night we went to my brother and sister-in-law's for New Year's. We had a "Mexican" themed Wii night! It was a lot of fun, but unfortunately I got sick:( I tried to push through, but in the end my killer sore throat and cold won! On the plus side I woke up this morning with no hangover! We had a lot of fun last night eating tacos, guacamole, corn and black bean salad, chips..... etc. The food was awesome and I definitely overindulged with food and champagne and Baha Rosa shots! We worked a little off playing the Wii, but it definitely wasn't the healthiest night, and today has not been much better! Tomorrow I am starting over! Tonight I am going to throw out all the junk that we have accumulated over the holidays. Stay tuned.............

No comments:

Post a Comment