Monday, January 3, 2011

Staying on Plan



So I have been doing Weight Watchers online for the past couple of months, and for the past month I have not been following it! I started back on it yesterday, and I already feel so much better. It's amazing how eating healthier can make you feel so good! Try to remember that next time your tempted by pizza or chocolate Keltie........ I love the new points + plan because I can eat all the vegetable and fruit I want for 0 points. Working out has not happened yet because I am still pretty sick, but we did take the kids skating today. Here is what I have eaten today:


Breakfast: 1 cup oats, 1 banana, 1 tsp almond hazelnut butter, vanilla, cinnamon, coffee with cream (7 points +)


Lunch: Vegan lentil walnut loaf, carrots, cucumber (6 points +)


Tim Hortons coffee with 2 milk and 1 sweetener (1points +)


Dinner: Vegan lentil walnut loaf, spinach, sweet potato with 1 tbsp plain yogurt and cayenne pepper (10 points+)


I still have 5 points left! Yay for being sick and not having a normal appetite!


The lentil loaf was just okay. I made one yesterday and since I am the only one eating it, I am trying to use it up.
Skating with the happiest little guy in the world;)

No comments:

Post a Comment