Thursday, January 6, 2011

Teddy Bear's Picnic

I know I have only had this blog for a few days, and my mom is the only one who reads it, (hi mom) but I feel like I am so much more accountable for it! I drank tons of water yesterday and have been doing pretty good again today. I stayed mostly on points yesterday, with the exception of 1 point. The evening chocolate thing is not going so well though. Maybe tonight..........

I tried my coffee this morning with sweetener and fat free creamer.............. not loving the sweetener taste! Oh how I miss my mocha almond fudge creamer (but it's 2 points that could be used elsewhere). This weekend I am going to hit up the mall, and get some tea from David's Tea. They have a million flavours and it is so good! Wish me luck in kicking the morning coffee habit!

Last nights dinner was amazing!!! I made Spinach Lasagna Rolls from Gina's Skinny Recipes:
http://www.skinnytaste.com/
For 6 points+ you get one fairly large, fairly filling roll. I could have stopped at one for sure, but it was so good that I ate another half of one. My husband said that he would like them if I put some meat in them, so next time I will make a couple for him with meat.




Everyone in our house is sick now! We all have the cough/cold and my son was running a high fever yesterday:( It has not been fun. So today we had a Teddy Bear's Picnic! Fun!!!





Goals for today will to be to keep up with the water and no chocolate before bed, or at least cut down on the chocolate before bed;)

No comments:

Post a Comment