Wednesday, January 26, 2011

This week has been so much better than last! We went out for Vietnamese for dinner last night, and I ordered salad rolls and won ton soup! Usually I would order something calorie unfriendly like coconut curry chicken and white rice and spring rolls and deep fried won tons. I did have two coconut shrimps, but I only ate half of my soup. Tip: A good way to eat less at restaurants is to take your 3-year-old and 9-month-old with you! Today I had oats for breakfast, the rest of my won ton soup and an almond butter and jam sandwich on Ezekiel bread for lunch, and turkey chili with rye bread for supper. In between meals I ate a few raisin and oatmeal cookies, but after supper I wanted more cookies, and instead had an apple with laughing cow cheese:) Yay me! On Monday I made quinoa salad. I used 1 cup of quinoa, carrot, celery, green pepper, green onion, cucumber, and a tomato that was broiled in the oven for a few minutes. For a dressing I used dijon honey mustard and balsamic vinegar. It was so good and filling!
I have been working out good too this week! Strength on Saturday, 45 minute run on Sunday, 30 minute run on Monday, rest on Tuesday, 50 minutes on elliptical today!
We had our weigh-in yesterday, and I lost a pound!!?? I am really happy with that since I had a pretty rough week. If I can lose 12 more pounds by the time we run our half marathon (a little less than 5 months), then I have decided to reward myself with a new outfit from Lu Lu Lemon (running skirt possibly)? 12 more pounds and I will be at my wedding day weight! WooHoooo!! I have 5 months to lose 12 pounds, sounds easy right? But I have a feeling that it is going to get really tough after awhile!
Plan this week is to drink lots of water! Stay on points! Exercise 5 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment