Saturday, January 22, 2011

Weekend Woes

I found some motivation yesterday, and rocked out on the treadmill for 30 minutes!! It felt GREAT! I did 20 running and then 10 on incline walking/running! I was feeling so good........ until the vet called to tell me that Kahlua's ashes are ready! Oh ya, my cat:((
I tried so hard to eat healthy, but I just couldn't! I NEEDED chocolate! Seriously! I am feeling a lot better today, but we are going on a date tonight for dinner and a movie! I can't wait, but know that bad choices are going to be made. Tomorrow is T's birthday so bad choices will presumably be made then too. Is it okay to just scrap the weekend and start over on Monday? Probably not a good idea, but I think I am going to roll with it. I have no doubt in my mind that there will be a gain on Tuesday:(

No comments:

Post a Comment