Friday, January 7, 2011

What a Day!


I have a teething daughter, and was up pretty much all night with her last night! She is so lucky that she is totally adorable:) It's crazy how a little less sleep makes the mind lose motivation! I have been battling with choices all day! I have been pretty good though........ So far.......

For breakfast: Oats (4), almond hazelnut butter (1), banana (0), fat free cream (1), coffee (0)

Snack: hard boiled egg (2)

Lunch: Veggie sandwich with hummus: 2 slices of rye bread (3), hummus (1), green pepper (0), cucumber (0), green onion (0), romaine lettuce (0), carrots (0)

Snack: Almond butter ball (3)

Supper: Basa fillet (2), orange (0), Uncle Ben's Rice (5ish?), salad

I want to save some points for maybe some popcorn or a drink or whatever else Friday might bring. I am really worried about this weekend. Weekends have always been my weak point for some reason? I have a plan, but things never go accordingly.

Tomorrow night I am going scrap booking and everyone has to bring a snack. I am taking a skinny taco dip, and there will be vegetables and fruit, so I will try to stick to healthy stuff for the most part.


No chocolate before bed last night!!! So proud of myself! That was a big one. Also drank lots of water again!! I am down almost 3 pounds in 4 days!! Now to get through the weekend......


In other news, we picked a half marathon to do!!! My brother and sister-in-law and I are going to go to Footstock in June! I am so excited and started my training yesterday;))) We are going to have a camping trip and run somewhere super scenic and nice!
Here's to having a moderate points weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment