Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Being a Stay-At-Home-Mom is..............

Sometimes exhausting!! I have a sick/teething daughter, and a very "spirited" son! I did not have a lot of sleep last night so today was not looking good to begin with. My son pushed all my buttons today - hitting his sister, emptying bins of toys after I just finished putting them in there, and just plain old not listening to a word I said! It is so nice to have a little peace and quiet myself tonight!
So I was feeling so good yesterday, and then last night happened! I went to the Chiropractor and then shopping and then it was too late for dinner when I got home, so I just had chips and ice cream. The good side of this is that I did not eat ALL of the ice cream. I had a few bites and then gave the rest to T.
Today was good. I had oatmeal for breakfast, a pita and easy white bean soup for lunch, and turkey bacon and whole grain french toast for supper with berries and a little maple syrup. Then T left to go curling and I was tired and I pulled out a bag of chips to help get me through. Didn't work though;) The pita that I had today was awesome! I sprayed it with a little olive oil, sprinkled a little sea salt and Parmesan cheese on and broiled it for about 30 seconds. Just like pita chips. Seriously.
I did one hour on the elliptical today. I also downloaded a half marathon training plan from the Running Room. It looks like it will be pretty good, and I feel more comfortable having a real plan now!
I keep watching the show "Off the Map" every Wednesday thinking that it will get better, but it never does.
Here's to a good day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment