Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Feeling GOOD!


YAY! I had a 2 pound loss this week! I tried to be a lot better this past week, and it worked! It really helped that I didn't eat out. I tried to eat healthy within reason, and I worked out most days! I feel GOOD! I feel like I am getting stronger from running and strength training! I am 10 pounds away from my wedding/honeymoon weight (my body looks a little different from having 2 kids though). Why can't I be that girl whose body goes back to normal after having children?
My weekend was pretty awesome! I am taking a silversmith class and loving it!! I had no idea how much I would love it, but it is something I am becoming more and more excited about! I had two classes this weekend, gymnastics with the kids, and swimming with the fam! I also had a 45 minute run where I ran 10 and walked 1. I am going to focus on just completing my long runs, and during the week on my shorter runs, I am going to try getting a little faster and stronger!
My goals this week are going to be trying to blog a little more, drink lots of water, track my food, and try to stay healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment