Saturday, February 12, 2011

Off the Wagon

I have fallen.............. hard! I keep having high hopes of tracking, and then I make it to lunch and I stop! I have not been eating horrible ALL the time, but at least one meal a day has not been good. I have even been trying to talk myself out of Weight Watchers, telling myself that I don't need it anymore and I could just try clean eating. Well..... obviously I don't have a good handle on portion control! I stayed-the-same at weigh-in this week, and i'm pretty sure I will have a gain on Tuesday:( At least I can recognize what I am doing to myself. I just read on a blog about a girl who is almost at goal and stopped tracking. She had one week of tracking everything and being good and lost 4 pounds! Wow!! I could maybe have that if I could get my act together! I have tried identifying what is causing me to sabotage myself like this..... Well...... I have not been sleeping well at all. We have had a lot of late nights and early mornings this past week! That's a big one! I get tired and then have no control on what I eat! It's ridiculous really! What else is there? Well really nothing. I need a plan!

Okay.... so here it is!

1. Get more sleep! Things aren't so crazy next week, so that shouldn't be too hard.

2. Meal plan. I have pretty much stopped this and our dinners have not been the healthiest.

3. Exercise! I even haven't done a lot of this the past couple of days.

4. Track. Obviously!

5. Water. Lots.


When I have been eating well, I have tried some pretty awesome things! On Thursday I had Sweet Potato Black Bean Burgers! So good! 3 ingrediants! Easy peasy! I am going to make some and freeze them! I had 2 patties on a WW english muffin, with salsa on top with a salad and that amazing salad dressing I have talked about! 9 points! Seriously!

Then yesterday I made Broccoli Cheddar Soup! It was really good! It tasted a lot like regular broccoli soup. I didn't have enough broccoli in it, so i'm thinking it would have been thicker and better with more, but it was still great!!
I did not count the points, but I am thinking it is 1 or 2 points per cup, and it's really filling!
I also brought back the Pumpkin Oatmeal this morning! So good! I haven't had it in awhile, but I think it is going to be a common thing in my morning oatmeal from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment