Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wow! It's been awhile! On Valentine's Day Corbin got sick! Followed by me! Followed by Tyson! Followed by poor little Hadley! I hate seeing my kids sick and helpless! Especially Hadley, she can't understand it and she gets sooo sad! She seems to be feeling a little better though......

My food has been a little of this and a little of that, and a little of whatever I feel like for the past week or so. I was up 2 pounds last week, and down 1 this week. The past couple of days I have been eating very "clean" but have not tracked. I have done a lot of baking/cooking! I made homemade granola bars, strawberry-banana muffins, spelt flour torillas, breakfast cookies (which actually do taste a little like cookies).
Yesterday, I had a breakfast cookie for breakfast, roasted butternut squash and asparagus with a spelt flour tortilla for lunch, a strawberry-banana muffin for a snack, and roasted butternut squash with lemon pepper crusted halibut for supper. Pretty good if you ask me! I can't really work out right now because of my nasty cough, so I am going to try to eat mostly good with the exception of this weekend because I am going away scrapbooking;) Might be hard to eat well!

Yummy halibut recipe:
Rinse and pat dry halibut.
Squeeze lemon juice over halibut and sprinkle with lemon pepper, salt, and pepper.
Coat in shake and bake or breadcrumbs.
Sprinkle a little more lemon pepper.
Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes or until halibut flakes.
Very good stuff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment